Many people associate professional teeth whitening with movie stars and brides - but in fact, it is the most popular procedure in cosmetic dentistry.
Stained or discolored teeth are very common among adults of all ages, and come from a variety of sources, such as:
- Red wine
- Some medications
Those of us with stained teeth tend to brush more vigorously; this can remove the enamel from your teeth, causing further discoloration and serious dental problems. Others use over-the-counter whitening kits, but they don't have the prescription strength and lasting effects of a professional teeth-whitening procedure.
The key to a long lasting, bright, white smile is to have them whitened by a cosmetic dentist before discoloration becomes too severe. Whether you choose an in-office or at-home procedure, you can be sure to receive solid advice, professional care, and a smile that will knock their socks off!
For a beautiful new smile call 7to7 Dental today.
Why Choose Us?
- All Local Insurance Accepted
- Emergency Appointments
- Flexible Financing Available
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Digital X-Rays
- Evening Appointments
- Highly Trained Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Three Convenient Locations
- Mercury Free Dentistry
- Free Dental Implant Consultation
- Convenient Appointments Before and After Work or School
- Free Second Opinion
- Free Dental Exam
- Free Cleaning and Polishing
- Free Children's exams
- Free Orthodontic Consultation. $275 Value