At 7to7 Dental, we always make every attempt to treat your teeth and remedy any dental malady. If the damage to your teeth is extensive, then it may be necessary to extract one or more teeth in order to maintain dental health.
If a tooth is broken, cracked or extensively decayed it may be necessary to remove it. Likewise, a tooth that is associated with advanced stages of periodontal disease should be removed, as well as teeth that are poorly positioned or non-functional.
Whatever the cause, you can rest assured that 7to7 Dental will carefully explore and inform you to any other options before making the decision to remove a tooth. Should tooth extraction become necessary, you are assured the nurturing care that comes with any 7to7 Dental procedure. We understand that the process of having a tooth extracted can be daunting and make every attempt to keep you comfortable throughout the procedure.
Why Choose Us?
- All Local Insurance Accepted
- Emergency Appointments
- Flexible Financing Available
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Digital X-Rays
- Evening Appointments
- Highly Trained Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Three Convenient Locations
- Mercury Free Dentistry
- Free Dental Implant Consultation
- Convenient Appointments Before and After Work or School
- Free Second Opinion
- Free Dental Exam
- Free Cleaning and Polishing
- Free Children's exams
- Free Orthodontic Consultation. $275 Value