No matter how gentle we promise to be, we still see patients who are terrified of any kind of dental work. Even a simple checkup can make people tremble with fear.
Oral hygiene and dental care are essential to your body's health. We want to ensure that you get the treatment you need – without the anxiety you would normally feel during a visit.
Sleep sedation is a safe, comfortable way to have your teeth cared for. With sedation dentistry, as it's commonly called, you won't feel any pain or discomfort – in fact, you might not even remember the treatment you've received!
However, sleep sedation is not like general anesthesia, which is extreme and unnecessary for lesser dental procedures. Also referred to as "oral conscious sedation," you're given a pill to take an hour before your appointment, and then an additional pill or pills once you arrive, depending on your level of anxiety.
Your heart rate and oxygen levels are carefully monitored throughout the entire procedure. Before you know it, you'll be ready to go home – with a healthy mouth and a bright smile!
Why Choose Us?
- All Local Insurance Accepted
- Emergency Appointments
- Flexible Financing Available
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Digital X-Rays
- Evening Appointments
- Highly Trained Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Three Convenient Locations
- Mercury Free Dentistry
- Free Dental Implant Consultation
- Convenient Appointments Before and After Work or School
- Free Second Opinion
- Free Dental Exam
- Free Cleaning and Polishing
- Free Children's exams
- Free Orthodontic Consultation. $275 Value