Have you been diagnosed with periodontal disease, but you're dreading the procedure to treat it? LANAP may be the solution for you!
LANAP is the new method of treating periodontal disease with no cutting and no suturing. There's much less discomfort with LANAP therapy than with standard surgery, both during and after the procedure.
During the procedure, a tiny laser fiber (about the thickness of three hairs) is inserted between the tooth and the gum, and the infection is cleared away. It takes slightly less time than traditional surgery. All it takes is two 2-hour visits to the dentist and several short follow up visits. There's less than 24 hour recovery period, so you won't lose time from work.
LANAP therapy is safe for patients with health concerns such as diabetes, hemophilia, or those taking "blood thinning" medications such as Coumadin.
To schedule your LANAP consultation and procedure, call us today!
Why Choose Us?
- All Local Insurance Accepted
- Emergency Appointments
- Flexible Financing Available
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Digital X-Rays
- Evening Appointments
- Highly Trained Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Three Convenient Locations
- Mercury Free Dentistry
- Free Dental Implant Consultation
- Convenient Appointments Before and After Work or School
- Free Second Opinion
- Free Dental Exam
- Free Cleaning and Polishing
- Free Children's exams
- Free Orthodontic Consultation. $275 Value