Over time, as you wear your denture, you continually lose the boney structure that supports your soft tissues. Because your soft tissues actually make contact with your dentures, they too will start to recede with the bone, this will leave you in a continuous state of adjustment, discomfort, and difficulty with everyday functions like; speaking, chewing, and especially smiling.
Implant dentures solve these issues. Implant dentures are a type of overdenture that is supported by and attached to implants. They provide tremendous support and fixation so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile. They keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the "shrunken" look.
An implant denture is used when a person doesn't have any teeth in the jaw, but has enough bone in the jaw to support implants. They have special attachments that snap onto attachments on the implants.
To discuss your implant denture options, call us for an appointment today!
Why Choose Us?
- All Local Insurance Accepted
- Emergency Appointments
- Flexible Financing Available
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Digital X-Rays
- Evening Appointments
- Highly Trained Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Three Convenient Locations
- Mercury Free Dentistry
- Free Dental Implant Consultation
- Convenient Appointments Before and After Work or School
- Free Second Opinion
- Free Dental Exam
- Free Cleaning and Polishing
- Free Children's exams
- Free Orthodontic Consultation. $275 Value