Innovations in dental technology have made a trip to the dentist's office an entirely new experience for millions of Americans - thanks to a relatively new field called cosmetic dentistry.
The main goal of traditional dentistry is to keep your teeth healthy and free of disease and decay; cosmetic dentistry takes oral hygiene to a whole new level, with a concentration on enhancing the overall look of your teeth. With cosmetic dentistry, even getting a cavity filled can be an opportunity to improve your smile.
The smile is our window to the world, and it's the first thing that makes an impression on people we meet. So it's no wonder that more and more people are turning to cosmetic dentistry for corrective procedures and aesthetic enhancement.
So whether you want to fix a chipped tooth or get a complete smile makeover, we can help you achieve the smile you've always wanted. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us today.
Why Choose Us?
- All Local Insurance Accepted
- Emergency Appointments
- Flexible Financing Available
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Digital X-Rays
- Evening Appointments
- Highly Trained Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Three Convenient Locations
- Mercury Free Dentistry
- Free Dental Implant Consultation
- Convenient Appointments Before and After Work or School
- Free Second Opinion
- Free Dental Exam
- Free Cleaning and Polishing
- Free Children's exams
- Free Orthodontic Consultation. $275 Value